Less than $5
1. Decorated cookies: What says love better than appealing to your guy’s sweet tooth?
2. Boyfriend coupons: Use notecards to craft “coupons,” offering your valentine appealing favors to be cashed in at any time.
3. 52 Things: Use a simple deck of cards to write 52 things you love about your significant other, instructions here!
1. Framed photo collage: Juxtapose a favorite photo, ticket stub, and a handwritten note in a frame and you have a cute and thoughtful gift.
2. Head scratcher: Seriously, who wouldn’t love this?!
3. Personalized pint glass: Using a cheap pint glass (check Amazon) and glass markers, customize a pint glass with your own art.
1. Custom flask: Search Etsy.com to see all the options of sellers who are able to handcraft a flask with an image or your own saying.
2. Custom canvas quote: Using a favorite quote, song lyric, or saying, create custom art using a canvas, acrylics, and letter stickers. You can find an awesome tutorial here!
3. Beer with homemade labels: Pick up a six pack of your sweetie’s favorite beer (or any other beverage) and print out fun labels on label paper to place over the existing ones.
1. Custom cuff links: Etsy.com also has a great selection of hand-stamped and personalized cuff links. Check out these for only $15 a pop!
2. Pick Punch: Know nothing about music but want to appeal to their musical side? Get your guitar-lover a Pick Punch so they can make their own picks.
3. Custom electronics skin: On SkinIt, decals are available for just about every laptop, phone, and MP3 player on the market. Just pick your device and choose artwork or upload your own, and you have a custom cover.
List compiled by Krista Firkins