Tagline

Things we love, things we like and things that ruffle our feathers.

June 7, 2012

Girl Crush: Emma Stone


Let me just preface this by saying Feather, Ruffled Feathers and any other things I come up with to help twenty-somethings with their life will ALWAYS be crushing on Emma Stone. It's just a fact of life and I hope you'll all crush with us until the end of time. She was the first woman to be on our Why We Love Her feature and I'll make her the first any other celebrity features we add because she's just awesome.

My favorite celebrities aren't necessarily the glamorous ones. I know everyone thinks Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman in the universe, but I'm not a big fan. I love a celebrity who can make me laugh. Who is a total original and isn't afraid to show it to the world. Who has a huge talent, but is too humble to even realize the magnitude of it. Who will keep their private life private because they don't want to exploit it for fame. On that point, I love how when she accepted the Trailblazer Award at the MTV Movie Awards, Emma squeezed her boyfriend Andrew Garfield's arm, instead of making some big point to kiss him. It was sweet and respectful to how they've chosen to handle their relationship.

I'm going to stop now because I could gush for 1,000 more words about how Emma's the exact type of celebrity I fangirl for. Anyone else out there a big Emma Stone fan? Tell me why you love her in the comments and we can fangirl together.


Brianti Downing is the Editor-in-Chief of Feather Magazine and the Blog Editor for Ruffled Feathers. You can read her personal blog and follow her on Twitter.

TWITTER  FACEBOOK • FEATHER-MAG.COM

3 comments:

  1. I love how she always talks about being healthy instead of super-skinny in interviews. FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really impressed by how humble and sweet she was in her acceptance speech. I love her sense of humor, but I also love that she can be serious sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...