Tagline

Things we love, things we like and things that ruffle our feathers.

July 13, 2012

Girl Crush: Kelly Osbourne

I don't just have a girl crush on Kelly Osbourne because I'm obsessed with the color of her hair.

When it comes to Kelly's style, she loves a good risk. In her earlier years she frequently wore beautiful dresses designed by Betsey Johnson, one of my favorite fun designers. But as she has grown into her style, Osbourne has developed a look that is streamlined with an edge. You can see some of Kelly's fabulous fashion choices on Fashion Police every Friday night.

Growing up in the spotlight, Kelly has undergone some serious drama and big personal changes, all to be photographed and displayed to the public. Not long ago Osbourne was frequently mocked by the media for her weight. With the constant criticism of the tabloids, she became hyper aware of her weight and unhappy with herself.   Over the years though, Kelly has really grown into herself. Recently, Kelly told Glamour "Even now I don't consider myself skinny. But I have put a lot of hard work into my body over the years, and in the process, I have really learned to love myself."

Kelly is a really great role model for girls going through a hard time in their lives. Though she's had problems in the past, she has really grown into a strong, passionate, and wonderful young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...