Tagline

Things we love, things we like and things that ruffle our feathers.

July 12, 2012

Styled to Perfection

Jennifer from Art in Our Blood in a chiffon asymmetrical dress.
(image via Art in Our Blood)
There are so many stylish fashion bloggers out there and I'm always looking for inspiration. When I find a blog I love, of course, I have to share it with you Ruffled Feathers readers! And I totally fell in love with this look by Jennifer of Art in Our Blood. Can you believe she's this fashionable and only 16 years old?


Jennifer's look is affordable. That is something I always make sure of before sharing a look with our readers. Is this something the readers would want to wear and can afford? We're all on a budget and there's no shame in that! 


From reading her post, I discovered that Jennifer is very creative. The dress was originally made to be loose fitting but, she used a smiple safety pin to transform her look. She gathered the fabric at her waist to make it more form-fitting. Not only is it a smart idea, I love the design it made! It adds a simple detail to a rather plain dress.     


And how can I not mention her Forever 21 cutout bangles? She says, they "evoke a goddess like feel in the outfit". Her accessories are kept to a minimum because they are bold. Adding more would only clutter and take away from the look.  


I think she will make it far in the fashion world because this photo looks like it came from a real magazine shoot. The photo is crisp and the mood is perfect. I love how the background is blurred but everything else is in focus. The location was also a perfect choice. The color palette in her dress matches the scenery

For those of you interested in photography or fashion blogging, Jennifer uses a remote-controlled camera to take her photos. So, if you don't want to keep bugging your friends to take your photos, this may be a good option for you. 

Who are some of your favorite fashion bloggers I should check out? 

Jasmine Perry is a Fashion Blogger at Ruffled Feathers. You can read her personal blog and follow her on Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...