Tagline

Things we love, things we like and things that ruffle our feathers.

August 17, 2012

Get to Know: Noelle Bean


Noelle Bean took some time from her schedule to talk to to Feather about her rising success and her music. Then, Ruffled Feathers took up a little more of her time with a few fun questions to get to know her even better.

If you haven't checked out Noelle Bean, you're missing out. Seriously. You can check out her music on her YouTube channel and her official website.
Name: Noelle Bean

Age: 20

Your Guitar’s Name: Taylor
Favorite Color: yellow
Favorite Book: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
What’s on your iPod right now?: "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
Heels or flats?: Heels, always. Heels are just so much more appealing.
Who would play you in a film version of your life?: I would love Zoeey Deschanel to play me. I think me and her are simliar in our quirkness. She’s one of my favorites.
Best advice you’ve ever received:  From my father: “You’ll never hit if you don’t swing.” I didn’t know it when I was younger, but now going after this career it’s the most helpful advice I’ve ever been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...