- Lie face up on the floor, hands behind your head, with a gliding disk (or paper plate or towel) underneath each foot
- Crunch up while sliding heels toward butt. Lower to start.
- Do two sets of 20 reps.
Targets back, shoulders, bicep, butt and quads
- Stand with legs hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, elbows bent 90 degrees by sides, palms facing each other.
- Squat as you extend arms toward floor and then raise them to shoulder level in front of you.
- Stand up, lifting right knee in front of you to hip height while driving bent elbows back to sides.
- Return to squat and repeat, this time lifting left knee. Do two sets of 10 reps, alternating sides.
Targets butt, quads & calves
- Stand with feet together holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lower into a deep squat, torso hinged foward in a tuck position, and bend elbows by ribs 90 degrees, palms facing each other (as if skiing).
- Maintaining tuck, pivot on balls of feet to forward toward left, then pulse up and down one inch for four counts
- Pivot back to center, repeat pulse; pivot to right, repeat pulse, to complete one rep.
- Do five reps, then repeat five reps, this time pulsing only two counts at left, center and right. Do two sets.
Source: Fitness Magazine
Lesley Anders is a Health blogger for Ruffled Feathers. You can read her personal blog or follow her on Twitter.